AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

We are gonna be some mighty unhappy people if these are phantom charges and temporary authorizations! :blink:

I'm trying to not get excited about an unknown $400 apparent temp authorization, but I can't seem to help it at the moment! :ph34r: This card is used for the annual draw only, so no possibility of other charges being on it.

BTW, mine is a Citi Credit Card. Showing nothing but a Available Credit decreased by $400 from Credit Limit amount. Nothing confirmed yet.

Heres a piece of advice guys. Nothing was showing online or on the phone but when I built up enough nerve I called the bank and the person i talked to told me there were some pending charges from game and fish and it won't show up yet on the automation systems so try that fellers.

be it phantom charges or not at least its a good sign that its going to be soon.... although nothing showing from my bank yet....... :ph34r:

Man this bites, I have been checking my CC and nothing is showing up. It doesn't show anything since the 17th and I used my card yesterday, to buy gas, and that hasn't even shown up. I just want to see something...it's my birthday...come on at least some kind of tag....

Call them Dodger and let me know what they say.

Heres a piece of advice guys. Nothing was showing online or on the phone but when I built up enough nerve I called the bank and the person i talked to told me there were some pending charges from game and fish and it won't show up yet on the automation systems so try that fellers.

That's what I did too. Some banks update their website once per day.

I called my CC company about pending charges and nothing!! If this is the final outcome it will be 3 years in a row without drawing a tag in the state.

MAN THIS BITES!!

REDDOG

Don't give up yet RedDog nothing is final yet, I bet you get a tag when all is said and done........... I'll bet you lunch sometime.

Got a charge for $39.00...............too much for deer, but not enough for anything else...........any ideas?

I have a $19.50 showed up last night, I hope it is my desert Dec Muzzleloader tag. As far as the $39 it would be 2 deer tags

$390.00 pending... 4 archery elk tags and 4 deer tags... :ph34r: :blink: :huh:

azp&Y

The $39.00 would be for my daughter, she's all by herself on the application so it would only be one tag...........question is, which one is it?

Everyone here at work is bouncing off the walls, they have the same $39.00 charge.

I have a pending charge of $11, which means a turkey tag - I sure hope that's my wife's app and they just haven't gotten around to mine :ph34r:

I'm one of the unfortunate !#$!$@#$$'s that waited till the last minute when the system shut down and had to do a paper application. The suspense is KILLING me. Cogratulations to you lucky dogs who got tags so far.

c-1