AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

For those of you who did get a hit on your card? are these credit cards that hit from your bank account? or are they a normal credit card? Cuz i keep checking my credit card statement online and I have NOTHING! But I put in for 12 tags all together for my two sons & myself, so I find it very hard to believe that none of us drew anything.

I got a hit for 65.00!! It shows as a debit transaction on my card!! Antelope here I come!!

YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ron

Sometimes my CC purchases don't show up for 3-4 days, but my debit card shows up instantly. That's from Bank of America.

I called BofA and there is a charge of $78 on my card that is not showing up on the website.

I have pending transactions for $33.00 which is for 3 turkey tags. Also 78+78=156.00 on my card. That couldn't be my third bull tag in a row could it???

I have pending transactions for $33.00 which is for 3 turkey tags. Also 78+78=156.00 on my card. That couldn't be my third bull tag in a row could it???

I'm guessing that it's 2 Elk tags @ $78 a pop, but it could also be 8 deer tags ... do u happen to have a large family who all happened to put in together?

it's my brother and my bull elk for year 3 in a row....

Well congratulations!! Just as long as you didn't take my bull tag that I haven't drawn in 4 years then I'm happy for you! Way to defy the odds!

Everybody continuolly check your accounts!!! I just got a call from my buddy who said that $65 had been taken from his account last night & then another $78 was taken this morning. They must be doing this in some sort of order!

Also my brother got hit for 65.00. The closest is antelope, but antelope shows up for 70.00??

Also my brother got hit for 65.00. The closest is antelope, but antelope shows up for 70.00??

They already took the $5 out when you applied.

$65 = Lope

I feel week :huh: and................faint :blink: ..NOTHING ON MY CARD YET :( !!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

PS................................my chess hurts and it's hard to brefff......................................................

I'm dyin' here. I put in with my dad and so it's on his card....I have no way of knowing until he checks his account.......which won't be until later today :huh: :( . I may call him and see if he will tell me his info so I can check for him online :ph34r: :blink: I gotta know