AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

My Amex card was hit last night for deer tags. Myself & 3 buddies on the same app, plus my son and another friend's kid together on the same app. Who knows what unit/hunt, but it's nice to know it's looking like we will be hunting some deer this fall.

I'm not counting my chickens until I see it on the G&F website, but I'm feeling pretty good. :D

Good luck all!

S.

:)

Stanley,

Nice job. Mine hit as legitimate charges (no more pending status). They show on the online statement. I have it printed and will use it in a court of law if necessary :D :) :P :P

Anyway, I'm with you- can't wait to see what unit and FOR my OWN eyes on the AzG&F website!

Rock On- time to Fling some carbon!

Azp&Y

Think the hunting gods were with me this year ,got hit for elk,deer,and javalina charges last nite,just need to see where ,cant hardly sit down :D ,good luck to everyone else,was american express,think they might be doing the hits by card type

My pending charge disappeared also, it was 39.00 two deer tags, now its gone. I called the bank, closed until monday except for the automated stuff. I guess the real answer will be the results, until then I won't believe nothing. Good Luck to All.

a guide did an appraisal on my house. He waited 2 weeks to cash my 400 dollar check until yesterday!

I think he did that on purpose.

All I know is I am getting rather nervous now. My reduced "available credit" hit of $400 has been showing up since Thursday morning now, but there is still no confirmed charge or balance on the account. I figured for sure there would have been a confirmed charge by now that I could see. Don't think I'll be sleeping too well until the charge actually shows or G&F post the results.....:D

Still just pending charges for me starting to get worried now that all of you are having the exact amounts taken out

Good luck to all

I still haven't seen anything on my card. I'm hoping stuff is still happening. If not this would be the first that I have not been drawn for deer. All I put in for is November coues hunts, occassional December hunt with Nov 2nd choice...I know I've been lucky, but knock on wood the streak doesn't end this year. I thought this new system was supposed to increase opportunity, if it stays like this I like the old system.

Yikes Keith! That would drive me nuts to see it, and then have it disapear. :D As much as I tried to resist this week, I couldn't help but get pulled into this drama!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

S.

:)

Andy,you stinking narrow back,do you want a picture of what your hunting for? Just so you don't shoot the wrong thing

I know what to shoot, they are big,brown,covered with hair and swing pole to pole eating bananas, Mike got a early elk tag somewhere, 10,22, or 21 also they all got deer tags

Muleskinner you gonna tell me about the big bucks you been seeing on your way to work ?