AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

Is it just me or is it wierd that every web site you goto it seems like 80% of the posters are getting hits in there cards ? I have seen alot of post were guys drew a lot of tags with no bonus points.

Has anyone with a usbank card got any hits yet ? I have been checking mine and have not had one hit yet. I put in for everything and have a ton of bonus points

As of 3:30 today the contractor that is taking care of the draw said that the draw was complete but they have only hit 1/3 of the people who have drawn(checking for sufficient funds)...keep your fingers crossed my friend

longshooter, i have noticed that a ton of people are gettin card hits!

please post the number for the company doing the drawing!

We haven't been hit yet on the cc so I have now lowered my expectations to the early hunt, please just give a tag, even if it's not my precious late wt hunt. I am getting desperate. I even put te early hunt second choice so that I don't get skunked.

Is it just me or is it wierd that every web site you goto it seems like 80% of the posters are getting hits in there cards ? I have seen alot of post were guys drew a lot of tags with no bonus points.

Has anyone with a usbank card got any hits yet ? I have been checking mine and have not had one hit yet. I put in for everything and have a ton of bonus points

I have thought the same thing. A lot of folks drawn. Hope it's all legit. It would be a major let down if for some reason it was a fluke.

Funny - my card balance went UP 10 bucks overnight, but there is no transaction shown... weird :D

a friend of mine said that all there doing is making sure people have funds in there credit cards before they do the draw so i'm taking all this with a grain of salt. :D

I don't have any hits on my CC... thats cuz I don't put in with it!! I still do it the old fashioned way. Paper, Baby!! Its the best and most fail safe method of getting that tag!

My credit card transactions are now available on the credit cards website and are no longer pending where I have to call and talk to a person. I printed it out so hopefully they will stay there................

My card continues to show an authorization for $78.00. I know everyone is getting excited over the possiblity of drawing a tag, but until I get it in hand I won't believe it.

Hopefully Game and Fish can come up with a better method than what they have been experimenting with over the last several years. Why does Arizona wait until June for the apps and not get the results out until August in the first place?????? It's not like they have to check winter kill for population counts. I think apps due in by 1 April with results on 1 June is not unreasonable.

Anyone no why they wait sooooooooooooooo looooooooong?