AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

Another late night creature was out on the deck rail last night hoping for the draw results.

(wish i had taken the time to use a tripod instead of handholding a slow exposure)

moth001.jpg

card was hit yesterday, talked mom into actually calling the bank and talking to someone... i hope there not done charging yet! they still need to charge me for antelope, elk, sheep and my dad for pig!

Well I dont want to get to excited tell I read it on G&F web site but looks like I might have pulled a archery bull tag. It does help out if you send the extra cash after all.

Desertsheep

My CC is showing a "Available Credit" of $400 less than my "Credit Limit" this morning! It was not like this last night. There must be a temporary authorization for an elk tag on there? I put my boy in 2nd choice unit 7w cow elk, so I'm guessing that's it. I'd be happy with that for him. If I get drawn and he doesn't, any tag I get will get transfered to him though. Gotta get the boy a good hunt. It's time.

As much as I hate to say it, I accidentally put in for unit 8 bull 2nd choice for me (don't ask me how). Hope that's not it! I don't know unit 8 for crap even though I grew up there.

Come on unit 7w Bull tag!!!!!!

*Fingers still crossed*

unit 8 is an awsome unit...RAY CHARLES COULD FIND A BIG ELK IN THAT UNIT!!!

For whatever this is worth folk, I just spoke with that company in Tenn. and this no BS. He said they are not even a 3rd of the way through the billing process and it could take up to at least 3 more days to complete billing. He said the draw process is 100% complete but now they are do the billing. So there are many more hits coming. If someone wants the # to verify what I am telling you just let me know but let's all keep our fingers crossed. GOOD LUCK FRIENDS.

So how about you guy's with contacts in the AZGF dept when will they post?

azyoung,

Have you checked your credit card for hits yet? I am stoked because apparently my buddy I got a Wt hunt and my wife got a late Kaibab Muley tag. Our red-headed friend and your bro got deer tags (WT) and Red or his wife got an early bull tag.

couesdiehard, some hits on the card but I have 3 elk, deer and turkey apps on the same card. So wont tell me much. need to post results soon :rolleyes:

A couple buddies of mine kept checking their accounts today and two of them had their cc hit disappear! The person on the phone told them the pending charge was taken back and no longer in effect! These were $78.00 hits that disappeared! Needless to say they were a little upset, but the hits showed back up later as actuall charges to the account! Thank god for that, might have started a riot! JIM>