AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

another guy from this site sent me an email saying he thought he would be ok, that the bank should take care of it. hope so. he is one bummed out kid. oh well, if i get a rough country tag, he can tag along to help punk it out. i'll just leave the livestock home. can you believe all the activity on this site today? there must be over a dozen folks on here right now looking. then next week we'll all either be hoot owl happy about tags or gutter low cuz we didn't get nothin'. anyway, this site ain't gonna be boring for awhile. anybody know how the azgfd notifies now? will they send us an email or does a guy have to go to their site when the info is on it? later, Lark.

The e-mail notifications were really late coming for me if at all in previous years. I have always checked online for my results.

This is a new company working the draw this year though so who knows.

:ph34r:

I get to go antelope hunting for the first time ever. Woo hoo!!! :ph34r:

Brian

couse1, my boy wishes he was in the boat with you. he lost his wallet in a circle k this morning so as soon as he found out he called and cancelled his cards. then a couple hours later his pal called and said they were drawing today. so unless they drew him before he cancelled the card, he is s.o.l. this year for anything in Az. he called the azgfd to see if he could give them a new number and they said no, too late. he tried to get the card co. to reinstate his old number. no dice. he'll be using paper from now on. i've always tried to use the paper applications, more as a protest to uso being able to apply a jillion folks for $5 a head than for any other reason. this year i used plastic. but after this fiasco with my son, i think i'm gonna go back to paper. i don't know how to look up the credit card stuff to see if i got drawn anyway. hey, does anyone know how the azgfd will notify folks if they get drawn? do they send an email message if they have and e-address for ya? Lark.

p.s. he got a call saying his wallet was turned in by a good samaritan and that he could pick it up anytime. so that's a good deal

couse1, my boy wishes he was in the boat with you. he lost his wallet in a circle k this morning so as soon as he found out he called and cancelled his cards. then a couple hours later his pal called and said they were drawing today. so unless they drew him before he cancelled the card, he is s.o.l. this year for anything in Az. he called the azgfd to see if he could give them a new number and they said no, too late. he tried to get the card co. to reinstate his old number. no dice. he'll be using paper from now on. i've always tried to use the paper applications, more as a protest to uso being able to apply a jillion folks for $5 a head than for any other reason. this year i used plastic. but after this fiasco with my son, i think i'm gonna go back to paper. i don't know how to look up the credit card stuff to see if i got drawn anyway. hey, does anyone know how the azgfd will notify folks if they get drawn? do they send an email message if they have and e-address for ya? Lark.

p.s. he got a call saying his wallet was turned in by a good samaritan and that he could pick it up anytime. so that's a good deal

Call the bank and explain the circumstances and that you want to allow the charges...They will gladly do so. But don't wait ..... Good Luck! :ph34r:

Nothing for me, but all is not lost. I only applied for antelope and pigs online.

Elk and deer were paper apps

Has anybody had there card hit in the afternoon? Cause I called the people who do the draw and they said that they are gonna charge cards all through tomorro too. But it seems everybody's got hit this morning. Hopefully they are doing more tomorro.

My Brother just got a unit 9 tag, Early rifle or Archery? Thats all he put in for, and it wasn't there an hour ago and it just popped up about 15 mins. ago! Still hope! JIM>

i talked to my card company and they told me it could take up to 3 day to show the charges.

does anyone have a credit card through BANK OF AMERICA? I am just curious

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I GOING TO GET BEER.

COOSEFAN are you talking about MATT he just had a early rifle tag, sukka.

Just got four hits. 3 @$19.50. Probably Nov. WT., but hopefully December.

1 hit at $78.00. May be chasing cows in the desert of 31, but I'll keep the hope's up that it may be a

November bull tag for either my wife, father or myself. Either way, we are all going deer hunting, and one of us has the chance at an elk. I had to call and get the pending transactions on my card. It didn't show up online or calling the automation service. I was trying to figure it out for about an hour before I called. Everything was pointin' to not a thing drawn. I was bummed, especially after reading the posts of all the successful applicants. Then when I finally found out, as hard as it is to admit, tears of joy came to my face. I can't imagine a year without goin' huntin. Good luck to anyone without hits yet. I kinda think this way is pretty cool. You get two excitement filled times. One to find out your drawn, then another to find out what you really did draw. Cool.

Hello all, its been a while. Just called on my card and it looks like all my family drew our deer tags and we also pulled 2 elk tags!! Does anyone know if they have already done the antelope, I have 15 points and was kinda hopin? Can't wait to see exactly which hunts we got!!!! GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

Sorry guys I also wanted to tell everyone that I got my buck officialy scored by Kirk Kelso and he went 131&7/8!!! I am sure glad I got him last year when there was something for them to eat. Good luck guys!

i talked to my card company and they told me it could take up to 3 day to show the charges.

Yes, I used a B of A card. It does take 2-3 days for almost all charges to show up, but if you call and ask for your pending charges, they will tell you what has been authorized but not charged yet. That is the only way I was able to figure out we were charged for one elk tag so far.

Bof A's online banking sucks. The balances never add up.

I thought you had until Aug 1st to make changes to your card? That's what the G&F websie said during the application period anyway. Have him call the G&F ASAP.

Yeah, Matt drew another 9 tag! Hopefully it's the early rifle but probably archery, who cares, it's a 9 tag!!!! I think it's been at least 7 or 8 years since the last early rifle hunt in 9. JIM>

honestly, i hate everyone who has had a hit on their cards!!! i have been checking moms card all day and nothing!!! i called her and asked her very nicely to call the back tomorrow ( one of her 3 days off) and ask if there are any pending charges and how much they are. she gave me the whole have patience BULLSH!T and i said mom, do you realize WHAT you are talking about and WHO you are talking about this to!!!!! she still says i need to be patient i said u need to wake up!!!!

if anyone would like to email her and explain the state of emergeny that she does not realize this is, PM me and i will give u her email address!!