AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

:huh: i am not able to see if there are any cc hits...i used my dads card and he just left for an alskan cruise this morning...i will just have to wait...i think looking at your accounts to see if there were any hits is like peekingat your christmas presents before christmas :ph34r: but i dont blame ya'll i would do the same thing :blink:

Muleybull, that could be 39.00 for two deer tags if you applied for two people with the one card, or the charge for one deer tag got entered twice................Allen...........

The suspense is killing me, on if it's a cow or a bull tag. This is almost worse than not knowing. :ph34r: I could just about guarantee it's a cow tag, but the optimist in me is hoping for a bull!

What would two 75.00 charges be from an online app. :ph34r:

:D Hope my elk tag is a bull tag not a cow tag. JS :D :blink: :blink:

Where are you at in Parks? I grew up there. Don't see too many people from Parks! I lived just about a mile up from the school on Spring Valley rd, on Lance drive. Went to the school there from about 76 to 80.

I'll be hunting just a few miles north west of there it looks like come elk season. :D Know the area like the back of my hand! Elk steaks come Novemeber! :D

Muskeg & MuskegJR are headed to Young and unit 23 for some ELK HUNTIN..credit card was hit for $800 and all we put in for was unit 23!!!! :blink: Hopefully Bulls but cows ok

My dad's card just got hit for $156.00 that would be an elk tag for him and his buddy.

Well looks like the good the bad and the ugly for me this year

The Good looks like we drew deer and this will be my grandsons first hunt.

The Bad looks like no elk tags

The UGLY I will have 13 bouns pts 1 hunter ed pt and 1 loyalyty pt = 15 points for next years antelope

Oh Well Like the Chicago Cubs Say "Theres always next Year"

Looks like I finally drew my late season WT either 33 or 36b.

Hunt4Horns-you win the bet I owe you lunch, which I look foreward to buying, just send me a PM and we will set it up.

Reddog

Are you sure you got the late hunt reddog??? That would be cool for you if it is since you didn't get drawn the last few years. Either way congrats on getting drawn.

I CAN'T BREATH!!!!!!