Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

**Thx! here she is

Thx for all the offers and the encouragement helped keep me in the field. 2nd pic has Art and Chris a father and son hunting team out of Tucson that offered their number for assistance if i harvested and when i rang they were there! gr8 guys thx! i assisted a different father and son team the night before get there big monster cow out.. man i met some really nice guys this time out multiple father sone teams, very cool!

***And incase anyone was curious if you forget your legspreader and you have a cane you are in butchering business.. see that dang cane saves me in more ways than 1.

• Like 1

Congratulations on getting it done. Sounds like you had a hard time but you kept after it and made it happen. That's some hard huntin and thanks for sharing. I like the pictures. :)

TJ

Hats off to you - congrats on sticking with it and getting it done! Lots of people I met in our unit went home with tag soup. Your animal is going to eat a whole lot better.

Congrats! I had a cow tag this year and am dining on tag soup. Hard hunt is an understatement.

I really like that creative use of the cane. :D

Also great to see so much help come forward from the forum members...no surprise, but still great to see.

Congrats man on the kill! All i can focus on is BACKSTRAPS.