Bone collector, you still at frys in evenings? Have been trying to pop in and say hi but havnt seen your ride in parking lot last few times

Still there. I havent had my car though it took a dump a few weeks ago so I had my f150 there but I try to park in the front. Got my car back so it will be there mon and tues this week so if your in say hi.

Im ready. Went out today. We found the 2s other buck fron the group i killed one from during archery season. I had plenty of time to look him over today and hes huge. My buddy is beside him self. I glassed the group 100yi from where i killed mine.:)

Getting rifle done over next couple days, Costco trip, gas up truck/ quad, all clothes ready, new batteries in all toys, and hoping to be done by Saturday. I am so pumped. Only been looking forward to it for 362 days now.

Was at the range Sunday and felt I could have done better. Will be back Wednesday to sharpen up. After that it is a 9 hr drive Friday to NM unit 51 for private land mule deer hunt. Will have to wait till Dec for AZ Coues.

Headed down to 36C in the morning to help my dad on his hunt that starts on Friday. I bet I'm more excited than my dad is....I LOVE this time of year. Good luck to all those holding tags, remember, if you cant shoot straight.....shoot often!

I can't wait to be on the mountain. I can leave till tomorrow night. I will get to my spot at about 2 in the morning Friday and will sleep a few hours in the seat of my truck before the big weekend.

Revised the hunting list, shot the rifle, packed the truck, got a sub for Friday, got my buddy to drop off and pick up my son from day care. Now I just have to wait. I am excited to see what my new Kaibabs will uncover.

Cant wait to get behind the glass Friday! Good luck everyone, hope to some fellow couesers in 21

Two exams today, One 5 page paper due tonight, 2 labs and a class tomorrow, groceries are good to go, fill up the diesel tank and head out. Good luck to everyone!

Got everything packed last night.....I was making a list....checking it twice haha. Re-washed all my camo, found the cold weather gear and did an inventory. Have my very last "to do's" on my list with me today at work.

Have a conference at this evening, hit up Wal-mart for the last min. things and then it off to bed for a night of unrestful sleep just to wake up at 3am to be in my spot opening morning hahaha!

I have not slept much at all the past few nights in anticipation for tomorrow...like a kid at christmas time...I love the hunt!

Two exams today, One 5 page paper due tonight, 2 labs and a class tomorrow, groceries are good to go, fill up the diesel tank and head out. Good luck to everyone!

Not sure how you can do it. I know I wouldnt be able to think enough to write a 5 page paper.

Luckily its a rough draft to a ten page paper due at the end of Ecology. So, in a rough draft anything goes pretty much and I have a hippie TA that doesnt like to grade just smoke bowls haha so as long as their are words and a title on the front i will get full credit ;)

I have a hippie TA that doesnt like to grade just smoke bowls haha so as long as their are words and a title on the front i will get full credit ;)

Yup...sounds like U of A jk ;)

• Like 1

Lol that's funny Chris. They are everywhere now a days.