Went out today, going out again tomorrow, got the areas all finalized, now it's all grocherie shopping, cooking and packing. I'll be set by next weekend. Whitetail bucks WITH eye guards, you've been warned.

• Like 1

Been packing and unpacking, looking at maps and GE for the 36B in November then to Sonora in December. With each passing day it gets harder to concentrate on the day to day stuff.

I'll probably be a raving lunatic in another couple of weeks foaming at the mouth.

I've been waiting all year. One week from tomorrow I'll be setting up camp and doing one last scout before the Friday opener! Hallelujah!

i can't wait.. i'm leaving wed night or early morning thursday :). I love being out there..

• Like 1

Still beating myself up from my sept bull hunt. Those dang twigs are invisible when you have the 20 pin on vitals at 18 yards ha! But yes it's redemption time for a filled Coues tag in 35b November 30th. I am ready, but game plan might change a bit depending on what happens with first 2 hunts.

I went out with my group and got our rifles all dialed in. All that's left is food shopping, loading up all my gear, gasin' up, and heading out!