Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Had a big day last Thursday

Last Thursday was one of the biggest days of my life. I became a married man!

The last week leading up to the wedding was terrible, and the timing for everything couldn't have been worse! The cake decorator backed out 2 days before the wedding, our tux's weren't right until the morning of the wedding, the reception was moved at the last minute, it was windy and raining the entire day until the hour before the wedding, the JOP was 20 minutes late...

BUT, having said all that the day turned out to be PERFECT! 85 family, friends and CWT members were present to be with Sarah and I as we shared our special day. The weather cleared, guests took their seats, I didn't fall walking down the hill, and the bride was gorgeous!

Here are just a few photos:

Seconds after I saw her for the first time that day:

2012101195154940.jpg

wedding3_zps37c2286f.jpg

wedding1_zps5b423b22.jpg

wedding2_zps2652dde0.jpg

That's great! If it all went as planned it wouldn't be any fun to talk about ten years from now. Congrats!!!

• Like 1

Nice touch on the Vail.....

Congratulations!

Congrats! A woodsy wedding, nothing better! My wife and I were married 25 years ago at a cabin in the pines, great setting. Where were you?

We were in Greer, at the Johnson cabin.

There was a CWT member in the cabin directly across the street. I posted that I had seen his truck/sticker but never responded.

I wondered if someone would catch the camo on the veil! Her flowers were wrapped in camo, my vest/pocket square were camo, and our table runner was camo. It was awesome!

Oh, and her garter was camo/hunter orange :D

Holy heck, Casey! AWESOME!!!! Sincere congrats to you and your bride! (You're right, she is a gorgeous bride!)

Like you, Doug, and many others, I've been around this site for a LONG time! I feel like an old man, watching you 'grow-up' over the years. Married now! Wow!

Again, congrats and best wishes in this next phase of your life!

S.

:)

Now THAT is cool. Huge congrats Casey. When will the youngin's start appearing?

Funny you ask that.... Shes due in April :D

This will be my first, her second. She has a 7 year old little girl, whom was in the pictures of the elk hunt we got engaged on. She was our flower girl.

• Like 1

Lookin good Casey and bride...... Thought maybe the tuxedos were going to be od green!!!!!

Congrats and we'll see you soon.

PS, come on dec 13th..............................