Sign in to follow this  
hunter1026

post your dinks

Here's a dink! but my 1st with stick $string!

He started out as a huge forkie with crab claw on the main beam. (some call it a 3x3) He now is a dink, thanks to my 300wsm and his turning and scratching.

2012-10-30_10-51-41_739-2-1-1.jpg

My little brother and I both shot dunks this year, he got a spike and I got a little forky ( I won!). I'll upload some pics as soon as I can. Congrats to all those that put meat in the freezer and didnt have to eat tag soup this year!

I didn't post this last year but I helped a friend get his first deer on the late Nov. hunt. We had one day, and after missing a shot at a decent forkie he shot this little guy who stayed bedded. I have never seen anything this small, and I assured him he just made book for one of the smallest coues buck ever shot in this state. We had a good laugh for sure. I would challenge anyone to post a photo of a smaller one. Good times!!

post-1571-0-44039900-1352502034.jpg

I didn't post this last year but I helped a friend get his first deer on the late Nov. hunt. We had one day, and after missing a shot at a decent forkie he shot this little guy who stayed bedded. I have never seen anything this small, and I assured him he just made book for one of the smallest coues buck ever shot in this state. We had a good laugh for sure. I would challenge anyone to post a photo of a smaller one. Good times!!

Like my cousin says, it will make Boon&Cricket lol

I've seen one smaller! Probably half the size of that monster! Its a world record pigmy coues, lol.

Last day 2011 Dec, some mighty good eat-in

My smallest coues to date, but still very rewarding

how u been mike??? The misses loves that 270 just havnt got a tag yet for her to shoot something!!

I can remember the first time a shot a spike. I was praying please be a buck.. I know I saw horns... I was 14 and after I shot I started doubting my judgement. and he was not as small as that. 3 inches each side.

I got this buck on my way home from work. He was a real dink feild dressed about 45 to 50 pounds with no fat on him. My wife's and my dad's deer from the same area were just butterballs. I jerked the whole deer and ended up with about 18 pounds of jerky that was gone by the end of the last Catch A Dream hunt.

post-90-0-46185000-1353425275_thumb.jpg

OK, Here is one from Little Tub:post-5851-0-76471800-1353429473_thumb.jpg

And then my record holder: Deer121997.jpg