Sign in to follow this  
apache12

I got hit with Cancer, reaching out for Prayer

so I'm 44 and healthy none smoker but a few weeks back I got back from my Cow Elk hunt (successful solo hunt, sure was great) and started pissing blood, full on red stream stuff. Anyway, to make it quick, after a bunch of test they found a tumor in my bladder. Went last Thursday and they cut it out along with some muscle to test. Met with Doc today and he said muscle is clear (that's good) but like the fine walnut on an high grade Remington CDL i have High Grade cancer that is very aggressive and seems it likes to spread. Point is i start Chemo in four weeks. for 6 weeks cycles and then they look to see if any microscopic spors have spread.

Sure be pleased to have any and all prayers for the folks in the site.

the bad news is tha my boys 13 and 15 have a Jr Mule Deer hunt together over Thanksgiving. We have been so excited to do this hunt togherher and now i'm not sure i can make it. it's in 18b. if anyone knows an outfitters that knows that area and are open I thought i might talk to them about if I might be able to hire them out a few days. I was thinking I'd could handle camp and I coodk good chow. Anyways, it's propbable silly to even think about, better to heal up and have more hunts with my boys.

anyway, I appreciate the prayers.

Prayers sent brother!

Hope you have a speedy recovery! And hopefully your boys can get some help on the hunt!

Prayers for you and your family.

Hang in there bud stay strong and believe in yourself think positive and stay positive Ill keep you and your family in my prayers. Ill ask around and see if i know anybody that knows that unit.

Prayers sent. I have never stepped foot in 18b, but if you want a pair of eyes and someone to go out with your boys, I will come running.

• Like 2

Prayers sent. I too would be able to come help on the hunt. Hunted 18b a couple times but don't have a great feel for the unit.

Prayers going out to you brother !