Coach

Back from 13B

Well Done Jason! I know you put forth an endless amount of effort into this hunt and you earned your trophy. A once in a life time tag like this kind of consumes a guy from the time you get the successfull letter until you get home from the hunt.... tag filled or not. I knew you would get nice one. Great job on taking pictures and documenting your hunt. Congrats on your deer.

Have you put a tape to him yet?

Great story and a very nice deer. Congratulations. I know what you mean about waiting for a bigger one - early in a hunt there are always alot of things going through one's mind......none the less, I would not have passed him up.

Wow, as I read the responses here, I just want to say "Thank You" to all of the kind posts. You guys rock and really make this place feel like a great group of friends.

Congrats Buddy on a well deserved deer and a Very successful hunt!! YOU did it and you did it alone... and honestly that is something I'd not ever wanna do... but I know you are "That Guy" and Kudos to you! That is wicked country for one man alone, don't ever let the inches over shadow the fact that you hunted AZ "Safari hunt" by yourself and got it done on a great buck! Cheers!

Very nice buck,and a great writeup,like Gino said tough hunt by yourself.Well done

Great story Coach! What a great buck! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait 'til the day I can make a trip up there to hunt those monsters.

Congratulations Coach! Way to go on a great buck. Awesome write up and documentation of your adventure. I can see why that front fork sucked you in and after seeing the rest of his rack you should be dang proud of your accomplishment.

Awesome Jason ! Congrats on a great buck and kudos On the DIY hunt.

Brian

Great story Coach! Not sure how I missed this post? You had a Great hunt and showed such a strong will to stickit out so long in the face of diversity. Thanks for posting the story and pictures, and congratulations on the stud buck!

Congrats on a another great buck and equally well written story to take us on your journey with you Jason. Of all the people I have met, you by far embody the essence of what it means to be a great outdoors-person and ambassador of Mother Nature. You have reverence for the animals and for the land on which they walk. You are ethical, informed, dedicated, passionate, humble and eager to share your vast knowledge with others. Your success is not by luck, but as a result of a well design and executed plan, all the time teaching your boys and those of us who are eager to learn more. Mother Nature and this world is a far better place by having a man of your integrity in it. I look forward to sharing another campfire with you and your family soon. Congrats again!

Team Campbell

Bill & Billy

Wow Bill, that's gotta be the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time if ever. Not sure I deserve all that :P, but I sure do appreciate the kind words.

I too look forward to the next time we share a campfire. It's been great watching you and Billy grow year-to-year and especially neat to see you guys out there sharing it all together. The father-and-son bond you guys have is just awesome and I love the way you guys keep doubling up on bucks together.

Take care, buddy!