Sign in to follow this  
kennyazman

Desert Muley rut

Man that don't look like 33, there is grey sage bush in that pic. Don't thunk their is any sage in 33.

Man that don't look like 33, there is grey sage bush in that pic. Don't thunk their is any sage in 33.

+1

This thread got me fired up. I hope to get out before the end of the yr.

+1. I cant get crap done at work. all im thinking about is how these deer are rutting right now and im sitting here. this sucks!! I cant get back out until friday.

Kenny,just give this note to your boss.

James

• Like 1

Kenny,just give this note to your boss.

James

well i gave it a try and it didnt work :P . I hate it when your boss doesnt hunt. they just dont understand.

This thread got me fired up. I hope to get out before the end of the yr.

+1. I cant get crap done at work. all im thinking about is how these deer are rutting right now and im sitting here. this sucks!! I cant get back out until friday.

Well, if it helps, I've been out a few times since Friday and all I've seen is muley does with no bucks running with them. So, it's not super hot everywhere and you've got plenty of time.

I didn't get into my area with enough time to do much-45 mins of light left . Its rainin on me now. Freshest sign was a lion track, and a couple deer tracks from the last rain. Plan to get up high and start glassin in the morn.