bonecollector

Cabelas employee pricing

Ill know later tonight as i plan on ordering a set of there custom seat cover for a new truck i just got.

I dont think the bargain cave is part of the employee pricing deal. I bought a new rangefinder and got 10% off.

I called today. Percentages range from 5% to 20% of regular priced items. Sale items and Bargain Basement items aren't included. I gave the woman I was speaking with a specific item number - a cabella's grinder - it was already $150 off. There is no extra employee discount. It is still a great deal. I am just deciding on the 3/4 horse and the 1 hp.

We went shopping on Saturday with our employee pricing. It only applies to items in stock at the store, and as previously mentioned, not good on bargain cave items or on sale prices. The %'s varies on the items, just ask a salesperson to look it up for you. We had fun and spent some $$

I called today. Percentages range from 5% to 20% of regular priced items. Sale items and Bargain Basement items aren't included. I gave the woman I was speaking with a specific item number - a cabella's grinder - it was already $150 off. There is no extra employee discount. It is still a great deal. I am just deciding on the 3/4 horse and the 1 hp.

Sam we (employees) wouldnt have gotten the discount either since it was already lower than our price.

I went and bought the Foxpro Firestorm caller. Reg. price was $419 and after employee pricing it was $356. I thought it was a great deal.