tjhunt2

I had my doubts

Awesome TJ, what a great write up. It's like we're all with you every step. I want to commend you on being so aware of the nursing mothers with reds. There's a lot I love and respect about you, your awareness, respect for Javis and patience, are right up there. What a great story - and who better deserving of another intense javelina hunt?

TJ, I never had my doubt the ole "Pig Master" would come through. How many pigs is that now...or did the number get too high to count. No stories of being hurt or wrecking your quad, just a self induced oxygen shortage. It sounds like the hunt was pretty good this time and Mr. Murphy was no where to be found. I know that pig will soon be your famous sausage. Congratulations of another great hunt!

Way to get it done! The way I look at it is that you got your moneys worth! Its great to get on pigs within minutes of opening day and have it done by noon BUT you almost feel cheated because your done and you didnt even break a sweat! Beside that story isnt nearly as interesting without all the ups and downs! Huge congrats!

Now that's a well earned trophy pig!! Way to stick at it you hunting nut! :D

TJ, I never had my doubt the ole "Pig Master" would come through. How many pigs is that now...or did the number get too high to count. No stories of being hurt or wrecking your quad, just a self induced oxygen shortage. It sounds like the hunt was pretty good this time and Mr. Murphy was no where to be found. I know that pig will soon be your famous sausage. Congratulations of another great hunt!

That makes #35 in the last 37yrs Robert. They seem to get harder to kill the older I get. Not quite as sharp as I once was. They're gaining an edge on me. Yes, it all went in to sausage.

• Like 1