4Falls

results....

Tomorrow. I know I got it coming just want to know were to start scouting!!

I hope your uncle is wrong. I can't seem to get anything done at home or work because I'm constantly calling or going on line to see what unit we'll be hunting. Almost got divorced over the money and time I spent on last years unit one archery hunt and now I think I drew it again. last year she walked in the bedroom and started yelling at me saying if I hear one more man whisper or another elk bugle I'm going to loose my mind. So now that we drew again I might need a counselor.

• Like 8

I just got engaged & now I'm wondering if I should have waited. Didn't know I was gonna see that $114 hit after just getting drawn a year ago!

• Like 1

I am so glad I have a supportive wife!

I have only checked G & F website 10 times today. LOL

Now, if I could only get drawn again!

Jeff

I just got engaged & now I'm wondering if I should have waited. Didn't know I was gonna see that $114 hit after just getting drawn a year ago!

Don't arrange any anniversaries in the fall.

• Like 1

Even if the results are out this week, most of us won't get through to G&F until 2:00am Monday morning....after the system crash and thousands of busy signals. :wacko:

Man this is eating me up. Parts of me wonder why they do it like this. It would seem as you could manage it like a formula, if X (payment) is poitive (clears bank), then notification email is sent to applicant or letter is generated to applicant. Negative would get the alternate notification. Hunt number could be linked to applicant if drawn so you would know. IDK just thinking out loud.

Ed

• Like 1

Phone line is still listing the spring results so

maybe we are further away then I thought.

Phone says...."draw results unavailable at this time."

Man this is eating me up. Parts of me wonder why they do it like this. It would seem as you could manage it like a formula, if X (payment) is poitive (clears bank), then notification email is sent to applicant or letter is generated to applicant. Negative would get the alternate notification. Hunt number could be linked to applicant if drawn so you would know. IDK just thinking out loud.

Ed

I said the same thing to my gym partner this morning! Way behind the times. Plus 1 for the email notification feature being added to the application and drawing process.

Phone says...."draw results unvailable at this time."

I just called 5 mins ago and it gave me the spring results