4Falls

results....

I practice pouting all year long, so I can be prepaired for " YOU WERE NOT DRAWN FOR ELK, YOU WERE NOT DRAWN FOR ANTELOPE "

The last four years 2009-2012 results were posted on a Monday or Tuesday at the end of March. Since the end of the month is on a weekend I am guessing Tuesday the 2nd.

I was told they're shooting for monday but could be as late as wednesday though. I didn't get drawn but would really like to know which bull tag my brother pulled for his second year in a row.

They aren't off today.

Called this morning and got the "draw results are unavailable at this time" message. Just called again and it is back to my spring draw results.

Somethin needs to happen quick - The suspense is a killer.

Just tell yourself they don't come out for another two weeks. that should make it easier. I don't even call or look. I just wait till someone posts it on here lol

G and F phone lines are busy ...can't get thorough for 30 minutes now.

You can't get through because of desperate fools like ourselves who just cannot wait and keep calling over and over to hear the same thing.....draw results are unavailable at this time....

• Like 1

If they are out on Monday, April 1st...that's April Fool's Day...just sayin'

• Like 1

Sure they are available ... for Spring! I am so tired of hearing "you were not drawn for turkey"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and me both. I don't know why they don't have a separate phone number just for the draw results so the main number doesn't get so tied up.