PackerMenges

PETA's DRONE.. HUNTING THE HUNTER

Yeah, as soon as it starts to scare game/fish away I'll start calling the police.... Hopefully this will cause more trouble for them than us...

Personally, I'd like to shoot it down and mount it on the wall.... :)

I would love to see that thing fly head on into a flock of condors.

• Like 3

Harassment of hunters and fisherman is against the law and its on the books in the regs.

Not allowed to use aircraft to aid in the take of game. Having a camera on their plane/drone flying over (as they say themselves) "popular hunting and fishing spots" shows intent in my book.

IMHO

Just my $.02

All I can say is I was in fear for my life so I shot it down...

I just wished I knew if I would draw a deer tag.... I would email PETA and give them the exact coordinates I would be hunting so I could shoot it... that would be fun

• Like 2

Harassment of hunters and fisherman is against the law and its on the books in the regs.

All I can say is I was in fear for my life so I shot it down...

That is how I see it!

"There was a plane harassing me in an area no one would ever think of flying one so I figured someone was up to no good. Don't drug dealers do that stuff?"

All the trouble in the world and these people choose a cause like this! Truly lost!

I hope they spend millions and millions on these drones. That way, when they get shot down(and they will!), maybe they won't have the budget to spew their lies into mainstream media. These idiots are the same people that kill 95% of the animals in their care because killing those animals is better than having them POSSIBLY mistreated by their owners. Yet, they are the "authority" when it comes to condemning us for the "brutal mistreatment" of animals...

Like I've told some members of that idiotic cult before, it is not wise to threaten a group of people that know how to use a firearm and have no problems taking lives.

I would like to know who made them god. haha. And a GF officer.

How fitting it is that an unreasonable organization are empowering themselves with impractical (and probably illegal) methods. Dorks