Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Senseless brutality

this is my niece -

no reason to this crime and no way of knowing the motive for violence against a military family

http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33479%3Awoman-bound-gagged-and-beaten-during-early-morning-robbery-on-nimitz-hill&catid=45%3Aguam-news&Itemid=156

any prayers greatly appreciated !! thanks

it states 2 men - the one was her husband who found her!

Prayers Gary, wish her a speedy recovery, JLG.

Sorry to hear this Gary, prayers are sent. Will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

only update - she"s stable but in serious condition- they had worried about blood on the brain due to the swelling - good news - she's moving around a bit

Happy to hear she is doing better.

Praying for a quick and full recovery.

Guam has seedy areas all along that stretch.

Hope they find those responsible.

Update - Becky is breathing on her own and is much better but is not out of danger - still lots of swelling from the beating - her mother arrived in guam this morning and today becky was able to open her "good " eye and seemed to recognize her mother and husband . shes still heavily sedated -- She's able to move a bit more which is a very good sign !

Thanks for all the prayers !!

miracle of prayers -- latest update very good--

Written 9 hours ago

More good news with each update!!
Becky is back at Naval Hospital and continues to improve. She's able to show emotion and has been smiling :) She gave my mom a thumbs up ("yay for making it to Guam!"). Some friends have come to visit and Becky, and she acknowledges them with a wave. She knows her birthday. Speaking is still difficult but she's able to make out an audible "mom" and "Sam." My mom asked me to share this: she made a comment to Becky about how big her muscles are, and she responded by lifting her left arm and flexing it. What a show off. just kidding. but really.
Unfortunately Becky can't yet move her right arm and leg, but she does respond to stimulation on that side. Physical therapy hasn't started yet but I have no doubt that she'll be back on track in no time!!
Within the next few weeks Becky will be transported to San Diego Naval Hospital.
The good Lord has her - and all of us - in the palm of his hand!! Thank you again everyone!!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
  • Like 5

Prayers for a speedy and steady recovery.