AZ8

Leftover luck

I just sat on hold for 30min and my call never got answered

Call the Mesa office, I got thru every time.

Will they have it on their computer already or can u just get it from the main office?

Im not sure, I'd keep calling if I was you. They did update the list for the left-over left-overs on the website.

I just sat on hold for 30min and my call never got answered

Call the Mesa office, I got thru every time.

Will they have it on their computer already or can u just get it from the main office?

You can call any of the satellite offices and just ask them to look up you elk information for you. If you were selected it will be in the system.

Not a left over but, my step dad checked online typed in the wrong user ID and assumed he did not get drawn. He or my mom check there po box very rarely then he checked his credit card statement and found out he got drawn for early muzzleloader bull for 3b. That makes 4 early bull hunts I will be on this season. Two archery unit 1, my any elk limited opportunity in the 3b north and now this one. I sure wish we could space these out a little better. I wonder if my new overlords, um bosses, will be mad if I take off six weeks straight?

• Like 1

I called, and got a Nov 8 Camp Navajo Archery Cow tag. I have hunted there 7 or 8 times. I won't put it as a first choice anymore but as a left over it is fine.

Nada for me

I already recieved my application and check back in the mail!

Mailed it Fri Afternoon.

Yup, me too. Already got it back. Oh well! Still have OTC deer.

Same here. But I'm using mine refund check to fund a fishing trip. I can almost hear them fillets popin in the fryer...