Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Topic about corrupt AZGFD is pinned at the top of the page

Casey.... Remember no name calling! Or the Rifleman will come to your house looking for you.

• Like 5

I still have just one question before this thread gets shut down.

Is it illegal for me to leave my tag behind with my friend to finish off an animal and put my tag on the animal without me being there?

I just want to know???? Is it legal? Is it illegal????

I still have just one question before this thread gets shut down.

Is it illegal for me to leave my tag behind with my friend to finish off an animal and put my tag on the animal without me being there?

I just want to know???? Is it legal? Is it illegal????

If you work for the azgfd yes! If you dont work for the dept i would not reccomend it!!!!!!!!!

But It Was A True Post!

Now that really IS funny, Casey! Good stuff.... :)

You Have Obviously Never MeT Lance!

S.

I do not want this post to be deleted either or the original un-pinned. It is not personal attacks, when you wear a badge, you represent that department on and off duty and are held to a higher standard. That is every law enforcement agency policy in the nation period, ask any law enforcement officer if that statement is not true. Shawn did get a judgement for $100,000, however that was for the way his supervisors handled the investigation and denying his rights under the investigation. The fact that laws were broken by the managers and no disciplinary or criminal actions were taken is unacceptable. No one is above the law, some and not all managers seems to have trouble with this. I personally have seen both good and bad wardens same as traffic law enforcement. The problem is that the AZGFD does not have a governing agency, they answer to the Governor and thats it. Bonecollector777 is showing facts by providing court records, some may not like to read about it or hear about it, but we as stewards of our natural resources need to know this information and hold AZGFD accountable just as they do to us. I applaud officer Romero for stepping up and bringing the criminal actions of his co-workers to light, it takes a lot of balls, he did his lawful duty as a AZGFD officer.

• Like 4

I agree with you R.O.W. but this, like so many things that go corrupt in this country/government seems if you spin it long enough or act like it's not a big deal it will just go away. Sad but true . There was a time when heads would roll but in todays PC world anything goes.

• Like 2

I agree with you R.O.W. but this, like so many things that go corrupt in this country/government seems if you spin it long enough or act like it's not a big deal it will just go away. Sad but true . There was a time when heads would roll but in todays PC world anything goes.

True of so many things in our country today...

So I have a question, what if everyone that has been cited for the very thing these managers done made a class action suit to get their fines paid back with interest and their hunting privileges reinstated and so forth?

So I have a question, what if everyone that has been cited for the very thing these managers done made a class action suit to get their fines paid back with interest and their hunting privileges reinstated and so forth?

I like this idea.. and I bet there is some money hungry lawyer ready to step up to the plate..

I like this idea.. and I bet there is some money hungry lawyer ready to step up to the plate..

I thought we all agreed "no name calling" (money hungry) Oh wait that is most of us, AS OF LATE!!! Thanks Oboma. If anybody has any extra I sure could use it.