Well...it took almost a year but my new toy has finally arrived. I paid for the stock last summer, and the completed project came in the mail. I hope it shoots as good as it looks :) This action has been a 7mm WM for a very long time but now it is a 300WM.

post-3437-0-04168900-1368828287_thumb.jpg

post-3437-0-36927700-1368828288_thumb.jpg

post-3437-0-60747800-1368828289_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Man who ever did the work SCREWED you! They put the bolt on the wrong side!
Lol! Lol! Lol!! ROFLMAO!

Anyway, looks very good. Can't wait to see how it shoots. Those Schnieder barrels are suppose to be outstanding.

Glad you went with a brake. Mine kicks like a dam? mule.

The work was done by Aztek Arms in Utah. It is a Sendero contour..whatever taper that is, I think around 7 or 8? I have not decided on a scope. I have a 6.5 -20 Leopold target scope that I will start with until I decide what I want to put on it. And no....the bolt is on the correct side :)

They do really great work on there builds

I have 3 from George

2 are mine and 1 he built for my wife

308nut needs to ask for a commission check from them.

Good looking rig. What are you planning on shooting through her?

I plan on shooting 200 to 210 grain bullets. I'm interested in the new long range bullets from Nosler, but ultimately, I will end up with one bullet for this gun and it will be the one that gives the best results downrange, doesn't matter if it's Berger, Hornady, Sierra or whatever?

Very NICE. Can't wait to hear how she shoots. Nice to see the bolt on the correct side for a change!

Looking good. I am wanting to try the new LR Nosler Accubonds as well. Right now just running the 185gr Berger Classic Hunters. They have been doing well for me I would just like a bullet that holds together a little better.