Wierd my card was hit, but can get results for what I drew. The custmer service lady said results werent out yet and no cards were hit, lol I was like ummm my card was so want to know what i drew. She never told me.

Oh, man!! Nothing YET for me! Good to know they have started hitting cards though! Lots of staring at the screen now, haha!!

I got my dec tag for one of the southern unit and my wife got her early oct hunt in. Too bad I am using all my days off for my elk hunt.

• Like 1

/>

Wierd my card was hit, but can get results for what I drew. The custmer service lady said results werent out yet and no cards were hit, lol I was like ummm my card was so want to know what i drew. She never told me.

You won't be able to find out what you drew until the draw is completed. I'm guessing the guys that are posting what they drew only put in for a couple hunts so they can narrow it down. For example I only put in for two hunts, both in the same unit and both in November, so if my card gets hit I will know I drew 37a either early or late Nov. hope that helps, for now you'll just have to be stoked you got a tag, and soon you'll be able to find out what that tag is!