Antmo23

The results are up!

Guess I will be hunting desert carp this year. The first time I have a muley tag in AZ since 2005. Shouldn't be too hard to find one of those big dopes standing under some greasewoods :)

Antmo - maybe we will see you out there, my buddy drew the first hunt also. I will probably go drag him around the first couple of days.

Yeah, I'll be a little north from last year. Some places can be a ZOO opening morning. You going to drag him to the same place as last year?

UNit 31 late November..... X4

The whole family is whitetail hunting this year.

Jeff

3rd choice but im hunting w my pops, cant beat that. Late October 34a WT for me. Not too familiar w unit but I saw a bunch of deer during my javee spring hunt so here we go!!! Question I have is for the OTC archery deer, can I bag two or if I get one during the OTC archery do I have to relinquish my tag? Anyone know the bag limit?

3rd choice but im hunting w my pops, cant beat that. Late October 34a WT for me. Not too familiar w unit but I saw a bunch of deer during my javee spring hunt so here we go!!! Question I have is for the OTC archery deer, can I bag two or if I get one during the OTC archery do I have to relinquish my tag? Anyone know the bag limit?

Bag limit is one deer per calendar year. You don't have to turn the tag in or anything, you just can't use it. Good luck and enjoy the time with your old man. Mine quit hunting about 3 years ago and its been hard for me to come to terms with.

/>

My dad, Uncle and Myself all drew 23 October WT pretty excited! itll be a blast as our second choice

My son and i also drew that tag should be fun, we both are excited.

Bag limit is one deer per calendar year. You don't have to turn the tag in or anything, you just can't use it. Good luck and enjoy the time with your old man. Mine quit hunting about 3 years ago and its been hard for me to come to terms with.

I feel for you especially because my dad gave me the 'you want to hunt these remote areas I can't get to anymore speech' and 'Im lucky if I can hunt another 2to 3 years'. That really hit home because it hasn't been until the last 5 years that him and I have gotten to hunt together (father son bullshit). I wish I could have those years back like no other, we are so alike and stubborn and has caused the friction in our relationship. My son just turned 6 and I just hope he's around so the 3 of us can hunt together at least once, hopefully javelina in the spring for little guy.