Antmo23

The results are up!

oh yeah 33 early nov. for me oct 30b for wife i cant wait

Wife drew Dec Whitetail 22 she pretty lucky also has October 6A bull tag I am glad i did not draw going to be busy scouting

Dec desert muzzy hunt. Girlfriend drew 42 general. With an archery bull tag and her with a general cow tag it is going to be a fun hunting season.

• Like 1

wow always put in all 5 choices, my daughter drew unit 21 whitetail her last choice and she was permit #625,, the last one , I drew 3a3c archery deer.

My dad and I both got 36B early December. Now to break it to my wife that I need to fly / drive back to Tucson on Thanksgiving Day.

• Like 1

Both of my girls.....13 and 15 yrs old. Not sure they will understand how awesome this is.....

congrats to your girls awesome tags, I'm curious did you put in turkey with your girls or did they put in together?

Guess I will be hunting desert carp this year. The first time I have a muley tag in AZ since 2005. Shouldn't be too hard to find one of those big dopes standing under some greasewoods :)

Antmo - maybe we will see you out there, my buddy drew the first hunt also. I will probably go drag him around the first couple of days.

Well.......My bad luck on drawing a Unit 27 Mule Deer tag continues....Over 10 years since I have drawn one.

I did draw my second choice........Unit 27 Whitetail....October hunt.

I am not complaining. My favorite unit, just a different species than I wanted.

Whoop .....there it is. :D

• Like 1