Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

Loyalty point

I was wondering how many consecutive years you must apply before you receive your loyalty point?

/>

Is that 5 years without being drawn or just 5 years? And if you only buy bonus points for 5 years do you get a loyalty point?

Just 5 consecutive years. Putting in for a draw or BP counts.

I've put in for deer every year for close to 20 yrs now and it doesn't show a loyalty point, just the hunter Ed point. Next to elk it shows a loyalty and hunter Ed point but I've never been drawn for elk and I draw deer every year.

I did hunters Ed in may. I looked at the draw results and it doesn't show my hunters Ed point. 😡

I'm lucky I drew a deer tag. I will be calling them as soon as I can get through.

For turkey and antelope some years I put in for a BP and some years I put in for the draw. Still have LP. Drew deer last year still have LP.

I would give them a call.

I've put in for deer every year for close to 20 yrs now and it doesn't show a loyalty point, just the hunter Ed point. Next to elk it shows a loyalty and hunter Ed point but I've never been drawn for elk and I draw deer every year.
5 years in a row for coues or 5 years in a row for muledeer.

You cant bounce around with the two. Jeeze what a bonehead.

If you screw up on your paper application that supposedly kills your loyalty point too. Someone correct me if I'm incorrect on this.

Your loyalty point will stay until you miss a draw of that certain specie. When you miss a yr you loae your loyalty pt and have to apply for another 5 yrs before you get it back.

They need to change it to where you have to apply 4 out of 5 years, or 5 out of 6 years to receive to receive a loyalty point. This would allow you to make one mistake without the huge penalty.

The BPs are for DEER period with no subspecies designation. You can apply for Coues one year and mule deer the next one. Points will go to the same total and the loyalty and/or HE point is tacked onto the total. Don't apply for one year or have an app rejected for content or payment, the loyalty point goes to heaven.

post-82-0-99519400-1374266332_thumb.jpg

The BPs are for DEER period with no subspecies designation. You can apply for Coues one year and mule deer the next one. Points will go to the same total and the loyalty and/or HE point is tacked onto the total. Don't apply for one year or have an app rejected for content or payment, the loyalty point goes to heaven.

attachicon.gifbps.jpg

Want to put in together for elk next year? ;)