Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Opening Day Has Arrived!

Just wanted to wish each of you archery hunters the best of luck. As I type this I can visualize all the trucks leaving town and a few of you already walking to your blinds or tree stands. I can't wait to hear and see the posted stories from this weekend.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join the ranks of you this morning due to some family health issues. This is the first I can remember not sitting in a camp somewhere drinking coffee on opening morning of archery season but I'm with each and everyone of you and will be anxiously awaiting your stories and pictures here on cwt.

I don't know if Amanda is aware of just how much some of us really rely on this site to get us thru the day. Many thanks Amanda!

May your arrows shoot straight and your nerves be calm. :)

TJ

• Like 5

Hope all is well Tj. I am in my blind now.

:D :D :D :D :D Good luck!

Here's my view right now from my blind in Colorado, grass and more grass! Lots of rain...Antelope don't want to come out and play...

post-647-0-54546400-1377271554_thumb.jpg

I'll be in my Brand new Summit Viper tree stand on Sunday through Tuesday. First time in a self climber treestand. Honestly I'm more nervous about not falling off the tree as opposed to not seeing a deer. Lol! Any tips?

I'll be in my Brand new Summit Viper tree stand on Sunday through Tuesday. First time in a self climber treestand. Honestly I'm more nervous about not falling off the tree as opposed to not seeing a deer. Lol! Any tips?

2 words: safety harness!

• Like 1

I'm really depending on the site to get me through this season this year. This is the first time in 16 years that I will not be hunting the early archery season. Definitely a very mental and emotional struggle for me not to be out there right now as it is what I live for. Good luck to all and PLEASE post updates on how your hunts are going as some of us are depending on them. Haha!

TJ, I wish the best for you and your family and hope the health issues are resolved quickly! Tell Peg hello for Angie and I.

-Tracy

Here's my view right now from my blind in Colorado, grass and more grass! Lots of rain...Antelope don't want to come out and play...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ilene,

I love the pic! Your opportunity will come. Shoot straight and keep us updated. Good luck!

-Tracy