Sign in to follow this  
Lance

MY BIG KAIBAB ARCHERY BUCK.

Lance, I'm so happy for ya. That's an awesome buck my friend. You deserve this buck for all the animals you have helped your clients over the years. Congratulations my friend.

TJ

• Like 2

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

I love helping others hunt and so I don't hunt for myself very often and I keep forgetting that this buck is mine! lol! :)

Thanks again!

Lance

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I love helping others hunt and so I don't hunt for myself very often and I keep forgetting that this buck is mine! lol! :) Thanks again! Lance

like the antelope hunt in 7 where you could of let that woman finish off her goat instead putting your client in front of her. money before ethics i guess. going elk hunting up there tomorrow. That won't happen to me I GUARANTEE!

I don't think it's a good idea to start making accusations against Lance based on heresay from another person. I personally know Lance very well, as well as several other members on this forum. I highly doubt he had anything to do with this situation you have described. He is probably the last person that is in the business for fame and fortune. Owning a guide service does not make much money at all. Most of the time you break even or even loose a little. His honesty and ethics are top notch. In fact, he would most likely lead you to an animal you were hunting for free before he would charge you. Please don't turn this into your personal vendetta. We already have enough of this going on within other forums.

By the way, great buck Lance. I know you earned him. David

• Like 2

Wow bud. That's some kind of accusation... Maybe you should get your story straight before you go bashing some one on the internet..... People here know who we are, maybe you should get to know us also. Please call me and lets talk nicely instead of this useless internet bashing. 928-607-9380.

Thank you.

Lance.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I love helping others hunt and so I don't hunt for myself very often and I keep forgetting that this buck is mine! lol! :) Thanks again! Lance

like the antelope hunt in 7 where you could of let that woman finish off her goat instead putting your client in front of her. money before ethics i guess. going elk hunting up there tomorrow. That won't happen to me I GUARANTEE!

Toby. Please text me. You clearly have heard a misled one sided story and have jumped to conclusions and have acted on them. There were many other Hunters watching us hunt that buck including your lady hunter and her friends. The other Hunters all know that that buck wasn't hit and will testify to it. WE were after it first and shot and missed first. Then our Hunters bumped it to other Hunters and they shot at it and missed. It ran several more miles because it was not wounded!so they continued to hunt the buck they were hunting before the lady started missing it. It ran unharmed for many more miles. And when they shot it there was only one bullet hole! Lee claimed the lady shot it in the shoulder. Clearly she missed. Myself and our hunter wish she wouldn't have missed because it would serve our hunter right for missing the first time. Maybe who told you truly sees it that way in his mind. But, If anything, they cut in the middle of our hunt. But what ever, no big deal.We wish she would have shot straight and killed it right out from in front of our hunter. However, Your slander and your threat on this public forum has been noted. Please remove them. Thank you.

• Like 4