rageinthesage

Another toad hits the dirt

Hey, we are all like minded people here…..We like elk racks and whitetail…2 legged and 4 legged…..it's all good!

eta: just started page 10

Chef I'd like a record of that please :)

I'll try to find the ice cream pics when I get home. Not sure how to get em on my computer, but I'm sure my deluxe printer copier thing is capable.

She's a bit young boys .... come on!!!!!

• Like 2

Ok people, lets get back to the topic at hand here. We're trying to set a page record for a conflict post. SOooo.... When is the legal season to shoot Santa's reindeer? And would I be able to freeze dry the red nose to keep it realistic?

• Like 1

Ok people, lets get back to the topic at hand here. We're trying to set a page record for a conflict post. SOooo.... When is the legal season to shoot Santa's reindeer? And would I be able to freeze dry the red nose to keep it realistic?

Yes! And while we are it...who is the most ethical and why?

What is the best rifle?

What's wrong with Obama?

And last but not least....what do and don't you like about game and fish?

Please be creative hahaha

• Like 2

I not a rifle guy but would guess 270 WSM for all around..

How about BowTech Experience with a easton axsis tipped with a wac-um.. then all I need is a pet deer...joking had to do it...lmao

and f.... the rest don't get me started on Oblaaaaaaamma

• Like 1

Yes! And while we are it...who is the most ethical and why?

What is the best rifle?

What's wrong with Obama?

And last but not least....what do and don't you like about game and fish?

Please be creative hahaha

The most ethical is the person who does it right when no one else is around.

The best rifle is the one that does it's job when I do mine.

Obama is the worst President in my lifetime, and perhaps all time.

Fish and Game ... well ... they try hard I guess ... but it sure seems like the numbers of animals have dropped over the years.

• Like 4

How could this yay-hoo not know this deer was tame??? Hasn't he ever been to hunter's ed? I can still remember from the class I took when I was 12, Phil Smith taught us the ice cream cone test. So now part of every stalk I make is offering the deer a double scoop sugar cone (mint chocolate chip works best), if the deer accepts, you have to let it walk. But if it hesitates, well an arrow is in the air. What kind of slob doesn't even offer ice cream to the poor buck before letting the air out of him???

Heck, this test even worked on HornHunters cousin, that's the only reason some other character is married to her. I guess he never took hunters ed either.

Just one more reason bowhunter education should be mandatory.

Did we make page 11 yet? What's the record anyway?

• Like 4

I am still waiting to see more pics of this deer and some pics of deer being fed in the park. Would love to see a 200 inch eating out of someoes hand in the park. He needs to hurry up on the watermarks on his pictures and give us the story allready i cant take it anymore lol

My guess, since he's getting "killed" on this site and on MM, he's probably hesitant to post anything.

On a positive note, has anyone seen the bucks posted from 21??? Those are great bucks!!! No jealousy there, so that theory of "bashing" bites the dust.

She's a bit young boys .... come on!!!!!

For you!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1