bonecollector777

370" Bull Down! Video Added (Click link to Youtube)

Congratulations, that is one beautiful bull.

Thanks guys, it was 23N. Lots of big bulls running around in there for sure. There are definitely some bigger ones in the unit but I couldn't pass that up at 20 yards.

Great bull, Blake. Hope you get tons of meat off that beast! Wish I could of have helped you haul it out, but he couldn't have fallen at a nicer location for you. Did you run into any bear sign up there during your hunt?

• Like 1

Thanks guys, Keith we actually found a bear track right in the middle of the road as we walked back to the truck after killing my bull. It didn't look too big but at least there was some sign. Some other hunters close to our camp said they ran into a pretty nice bear. But that's all we found or heard of though of bear sign.

Awesome bull. Only raggies and cows should fall dead that close to a road! ;)

Awesome!!

Just watched the video... When he stepped into the opening it took my breath away! Way to stay calm and get the shot off. Once again, congratulations on a tremendous bull!!

Man when you can start to see his antlers I got real excited! I can only imagine how you felt. reminds of the bull I saw in that area last year while archery deer hunting. Congrats again and good luck drawing that tag again! You got lucky once. it would be crazy if you got lucky again.