Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Used Wall Tent - How do you find a good deal?

/>Check out the Davis Tent scratch and dent sale every spring. I got my 12x14 for a really good deal and I cannot find the "color blemish" that it has. Davis Tent and Awning are #1 in my book

Great advice.

I have been looking at the Kodiak canvas tents, seem super easy to setup, cost around $500. I am like you, have a trailer but need something that allows me to get a little further back and tow my Ranger ( or camp from the Ranger).....

I have a 10x14 Kodiak too. Great tent. Sets up in about 10 minutes.

i had mine built to my specs at phoenix tent and awning. its 12x16 has doors at both ends, has 4 zipper windows. made from the heaviest canvas they offer. frame it built out of galvenized pipe. a little bulky to haul around but sets up in a hour with 2 guys and will withstand almost any weather. also has a full floor and can use a tent stove in it. cost me $2500

doesnt hurt to call em and let them quote one that fits your needs.

I have a Montana canvas 12 x 17 canvas that I bought with a kwik kamp frame from Cabelas 14 years ago. It's been a great, reliable waterproof tent. I would highly recommend a Montana Canvas over every brand I have seen. On a second note..... If I had it to do all over again.... I recently helped set up and stayed in a Cabelas Alaknak 14 x 20 tent with an add on vestibule. Hands down the best engineering I have ever seen in camping equipment.

I have a kodiak canvas tent. I love it and I can set it up by myself. It has proved to do great in some bad weather too.