Seldom Drawn

What do you consider a big bull

Just wondering what your thoughts are score wise to be considered a big bull.with all the tags the Game and Fish are giving out

you just don't see many big bull pics.I scouted all summer and hunted 12 days I saw 2 bulls in the 375 range not very good for 5bn .I know there were bigger I just never found them.

Seldom Drawn

A big bull with a bow is 300. A real big bull is 350 and a holy moly is anything 375 or bigger in my books. Too many people see "400's" when in reality they are really looking at a 360-375" bull.

• Like 4

For me I kind of rate them as follows. No rhyme or reason, just my opinion:

-280 to 330 is a nice bull
-330 to 350 is a big bull
-350 to 380 is a huge bull
-380+ is a monster

Of course this is simplified and there are many other factors I would consider. Given the opportunity someday, I doubt I could ever restrain myself from letting the strings fly on anything beyond 350. My first and only bull is in the 290-300 range and I couldn't be prouder of him!

• Like 4

Just wondering what your thoughts are score wise to be considered a big bull.with all the tags the Game and Fish are giving out

you just don't see many big bull pics.I scouted all summer and hunted 12 days I saw 2 bulls in the 375 range not very good for 5bn .I know there were bigger I just never found them.

Seldom Drawn

Did you end up tagging out?

• Like 1

A big bull is one that gets your heart beating hard and makes you shake when trying to settle your pins in.

• Like 5

To me a good bull is a 350 type bull. A giant to me is that 370-380+ type bull. My strategy when I have a bow in hand is if he Wows me when I see him hes a shooter if u have to think about it then hes probably not that big.

• Like 2

I think we get spoiled here in AZ. Many people across the country consider a 300" bull very big. I live here in AZ, however, so I think a big bull is 340+.

• Like 1

I know it is big when I can barley see the bull in the picture behind the guides logo...

• Like 6