Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

You Asu Fans Do Realize That U Of A Won The First Meeting Right? Its Not Like It Was A Sweep.....
whatever makes you feel better.
  • Like 3

You are correct, they did split their games. You UofA guys must be beaming with pride after splitting with the lowly Sun Devils. Guess we'll have to go back to football for the tie breaker. I think we all remember how that one turned out.

• Like 4

You Asu Fans Do Realize That U Of A Won The First Meeting Right? Its Not Like It Was A Sweep.....

You do realize ASU is unranked right? That is even more embarrassing.

You do realize the Texas Tech wasn't ranked either? Embarrassing...

Texas Tech 37 - ASU 23

(Since Rosislider brought up football again)

• Like 1

520 Hunt, I can't comment there. Don't know football, but do know they should be embarresed from that game.....BOB!

/>

You do realize ASU is unranked right? That is even more embarrassing.
You do realize the Texas Tech wasn't ranked either? Embarrassing...

Texas Tech 37 - ASU 23

(Since Rosislider brought up football again)

Still whooped UA's a**, heck their basketball team barely put up enough to match ASU's football team.

SCOREBOARD!

• Like 2

Nothing ASU did in this game resulted in a loss for the Cats...14 missed field goals tells it all. Arizona wasn't beat by a better team. For that reason, the future doesn't look good for either program.

Nothing ASU did in this game resulted in a loss for the Cats...14 missed field goals tells it all. Arizona wasn't beat by a better team. For that reason, the future doesn't look good for either program.
except for have more points at the end of the game, I think that's how you win, jk (kind of).....as a Sundevil, do I think ASU has a better team, no..but we scored more points on that night.....both teams had a chance to win and blew it.

Bachynski's 8 blocks including the game winner and Marshall's 26 pts did not have ANYTHING to do with ASU winning the game either.

I didn't notice any ASU players defending the basket while Arizona was tanking 14 free throws...make 1/2 of those and you win by 11 points and the block at the end of the game is nothing more than a stat. ASU played a good game when it counted...Arizona beat themselves at the free throw line.