Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

it has been 15 years (1998) since Nogales North has finished in the top 25 in football. 2014 is not looking very encouraging either so why don't we just call it 16.

• Like 1

/>If ASU can beat Bradley tonight, it will be the first time in 28 years (since 1985) that they will start the season 5-0...

The basketball team might end up ranked higher than the football team.

It is very possible ASU's football team will end up ranked in the top 10. You really think that high of the basketball team? That's cool to hear.

/>

/>If ASU can beat Bradley tonight, it will be the first time in 28 years (since 1985) that they will start the season 5-0...

The basketball team might end up ranked higher than the football team.

It is very possible ASU's football team will end up ranked in the top 10. You really think that high of the basketball team? That's cool to hear.

And there it is, now we are jinxed.

Ha ha... I got to build them and their fans up... so it is even funnier when we tear them down...

I posted a while back about a friendly wager over the territorial cup. . . Still haven't had any takers.

I got to say that I would root on ASU against the Californicating or other PAC-12 schools. Think those haters up the road are saying BEAR DOWN right now against Oregon?

I got to say that I would root on ASU against the Californicating or other PAC-12 schools. Think those haters up the road are saying BEAR DOWN right now against Oregon?

It could benefit the devils if the cats hold on and win so I am kind of pulling for the kitties.

• Like 1