Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

Denker had the game of his life, and it couldn't have come at a better time. Huge congrats to him and my alma mater. I'll still be rooting for ASU tonight too. Gotta love the AZ schools.

• Like 1

Great first half, horrible second half, but 9 sacks bailed them out. Whatever halftime talk Graham gave, I bet he never uses it again! Congratulations Devils. Now they get Stanford. It is hard to beat the same team twice in the same season...I would not want to be in Stanford's shoes.

Especially if the road to Pasadena goes through Tempe. SDS is becoming a legit home field advantage.

Wins by ASU and UA against very good opponents today. Territorial cup should be especially interesting this year. I'll be out of town when the game is played, hopefully I can catch it via radio. Go Devils!!!!!

Wins by ASU and UA against very good opponents today. Territorial cup should be especially interesting this year. I'll be out of town when the game is played, hopefully I can catch it via radio. Go Devils!!!!!

I will be helping my son on an elk hunt. Hope to find the game on the radio also.

Can't wait for next weeks game! Go Devils! UofA sure did beat the crap out of Oregon. I kind of enjoyed that....Oregon fans are the most prideful & rude fans I've ever encountered (minus Dodger fans).

• Like 2