Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

That's weird... here I thought ASU was ranked 17th and had a game on Saturday against 14th ranked UCLA.

I also vaguely remember something about if ASU wins they lock up the PAC 12 south and a place in the PAC 12 championship game..

That said, ASU needs to play an almost perfect game or we will be praying for USC to beat UCLA next week.

ASU needs to play better on offense than they have the last two weeks or it will be a long evening. It is nice to control your own destiny. I saw ASU was favored by 2.5 points and was kind of surprised by that. It could come down to the last week of the regular season. the Trojans have been on fire since the beat down they got from ASU. I would not be surprised at all if usc beat ucla. kitties will be fired up for their bowl game in Tempe this year. after their loss they will be heading back to nogales north to pack up their lockers for the year.

• Like 1

looks like a pretty crappy paint job to me. they must have ran out of their tip money when they were buying paint.

also, thought nogales north was playing the Oregon ducks this weekend? is everyone in Tucson already looking past that loss to next week?

Well I guess if you have a 125 student athletes on scharship with nothing to play for you can accomplish a lot of things.

And I have to say, I am impressed. I wouldn't have thought a wildcat could spell A.

As a soon to be former Wildcat,most of the people I know on campus can spell scholarship*. Who cares though this seasons been a bust and I'm transferring out to greener pastures. Won't miss the UA or ASU (UCTempe and UCTucson) all that much.

Stop changing the subject. U of A sucks at football.

No point in trying to come up with anything it's true. I don't blame RichRod yet. Stoops literally recruited almost nothing his last year. I was looking at Rivals and others his last season before he was fired and was thinking that it looked like he was trying sink the program. UA may never be a hotbed for college football but there's no reason they can't be respectable. Got a really good recruiting class coming in next year lets see if they can start something decent.

/>As a soon to be former Wildcat,most of the people I know on campus can spell scholarship*.

Touché (where is auto correct when you need it). . .

• Like 2

/> As a soon to be former Wildcat,most of the people I know on campus can spell scholarship*.

Classic....how about a brain instead of auto-correct?

/> As a soon to be former Wildcat,most of the people I know on campus can spell scholarship*.

Pretty sure Flatlander was being facetious..

Did anyone catch the UCLA game against Washington last week in Pasadena?

We all know the Devils can play a better ball game than Washington. We saw it in Washington.

Lets just hope the refs arent calling a game like they were last Friday.

Go Devils!

Haha after spending 40 hrs straight with my wife in labor and delivery and then getting up every two hours to feed a premature baby I guess there is a strong argument that my brain might be MIA.

• Like 1

If ASU can beat Bradley tonight, it will be the first time in 28 years (since 1985) that they will start the season 5-0...

The basketball team might end up ranked higher than the football team.

• Like 1