Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

I could have sworn that there was a basketball game played in San Diego just a few hours ago...impressive performance by the Cats... ASU fans don't like to think about basketball until its forced on em...understandable!

/>56 Really? I will take that. Go devils!

Yea... I was actually surprised at that too... there is plenty of time for that to drop into the 100s

oh the wannabes are so predictable. football season is not even over yet and they have put the season behind them, are not even looking in the rear view mirror and have moved on to their precious basketball.

WANNABES!!!

• Like 2

/>All I hear is -oh do you have a big screen like we do? Do you have a north end zone like we do? Well apparently those two upgrades don't get you any wins!!! Now we hear about your basketball team! Last I checked it's still football season! What about, what about???? Remember both coaches came in at the same time. And Rich Fraud was the next best thing to sliced bread!! To me he's no better than stoooooops was for you!!! Any way just throwing my.2 in!!! Have a happy .500 yr!!!!

someone must have forgot to tell the Sun Devils basketball team that it was football season. they are 3- 0 after beating Idaho State, Miami of Ohio, and you UMBC...

Sun devils will have their first real test next week vs Marquett.

The football season cannot end fast enough this year, two games to go and probably a lowly bowl game. Denker is hard to watch and just isn't a big time QB ...give the kid credit.... I could never play any position as good as he does QB. The Arizona fans are terrible only 35,000 in attendance on a great day...

if it makes any ASU fan feel better your team is peaking,UA is sinking,...and can win with your QB having a horrible game.

It is great see UA Basketball just signed another 5 start recruit... all eyes are looking at the Michigan game (even though UNLV will be a good game)

All you Scumdevil fans can serve crow today and you are right. Very dissapointing game played by the coach. He didnt seem to have the players ready to play. AZ played down to the opposition again. :wacko:

I really don't like Rich Rod as a coach. I am sure he is a fine dude but the only success he has ever had was in the Big East. The BIG EAST!!! Not a great hire in my humble opinion.

I don't know if the cats are gonna have a viable football team in my lifetime. I'm 62 years old, and its been a long dry spell for the football cats. With some genius coach who can take mediocre players and get them to play over their head, they might pull it off. I don't know who that would be. I think Rich Rod can withstand the challenge of building a culture of winning football at Az...I don't think he will hang around long if the attendance doesn't show some marked improvement. Playing with mediocre players is one thing...playing for mediocre fans is tough!

Horrible game. O line can't block, QB can't hit water from the middle of the ocean. D line can't get any pressure of the QB, and the D backs can't cover their a$$ with both hands. For the second time in as many weeks at the end of the Game the BEST running back in the country gets NO TOUCHES. I can't wait till B.J. Stinker is gone. rich rod might have one more year, but in my opinon he's done. Total score for the last two games will be about 200 - 14 if we're lucky. I bleed red and blue but this is as bad as the Macovich years.

• Like 1

I am a die hard cat fan, but they just don't have a very good team right now. For the life of me I can't figure out why Dinker is the starting QB. None of the QBs had any experience going into the season...then RR invested a year into a senior? We have a couple very good receivers, but now body can catch a ball that is one-hopped to you. 4th quarter yesterday we used a three man rush every play. With no pressure on the QB he stood in there until his receivers broke open. No DB can hold coverage for 10 and 15 seconds. Carey is the only legit stud on the team, and in the second half, they must have forgot about him. This is why cat fans talk about basketball season...it's a much more pleasant conversation!

ASU will have to face two top 25 teams in a row next week. This will make or break the Sundevils season. Marquette and Creighton are both tough this year....