Sign in to follow this  
John O

Good Friend Passed Today While Hunting in 36B

Guest 300ultramag.

I pray God took this father and husband quitely. May Gods embrace carry him home and comfort his loved ones.

Prayers and thoughts for the family.

• Like 1

This is one of the last pictures of Daniel with his last deer taken shortly before he passed. Thanks for all the great memories my friend. We will miss you

6ABDC49B-3AAE-42C2-BC23-12F5300C75A9-344

For our brother Daniel Nogales who will be deeply missed. Here are the funeral arrangements:

Friday, November 1, 2013
Church of Christ of Latter Days Saints
3530 W. Magee Rd, Tucson, AZ 85741
There will be a visitation & viewing from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM with a service immediately following. The burial will be at
East Lawn Palms Mortuary
5801 E. Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712 (520-885-6741).

In lieu of flowers a donation account has been set up at Wells Fargo Bank for Daniel's wife & children. It is listed as Robyn & Daniel Family Acct #124679388

This just shows you we never know when our time is up. Make each day, the best that it can. And may god help the family with the healing process for the families loss. Just a sad thing to hear about.

Rest in peace Daniel. I was fortunate to have hunted with Daniel on a couple elk hunts. You will missed and my prayers to your family and friends. It was a honor knowing you.

I've had the great HONOR of having Daniel as a friend. He was an amazing person. I've had the pleasure of helping him on several Elk hunts in Unit 22. We always had a great time! He will be greatly missed!

I know times are tough, but his familly could really use the donations. Every little bit helps!

GOD BLESS DANIEL!