Sign in to follow this  
huntlines

Finished my sons huge buck!

Wow - he looks very life-like, and you preserved the velvet beautifully! That is a really awesome deer - the eyeguards are huge - double on one side, huge G2s, even bigger g3s - the way that left side carries the mass over and the thick main beam wrapping around - definately one of the coolest couse bucks I've seen. The mass up front is just amazing - not that score matters, but this guy had to do really well. Seems to have a little of everything. Any back story on him?

You did an awesome job and congrats to your son on a great deer

I have worked on a few deer heads and know how involved and time consuming it is with just preperation and then the mounting. I will definately say, if this is your first mount, you are a natural!! You have done a very nice job.. And what a spectular buck too!!! Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!

That looks awesome!

I have worked on a few deer heads and know how involved and time consuming it is with just preperation and then the mounting. I will definately say, if this is your first mount, you are a natural!! You have done a very nice job.. And what a spectular buck too!!! Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!

This is actually my second mount I've done. Thanks I think he turned out really good too. I'm getting ready to do an elk next. Hope it turns out just as good.

Looks great - you may have a 2nd calling. What a nice looking deer too.

Monster buck. Looks great!!!