Sign in to follow this  
coues krazy

Rhondas butcher shop

This has been a common post over the years. You will get 2-3 that will say they had no problem and would use them again. One or two that were not satisfied and 10 posts that will say use Casey's and forget about it.

• Like 1

I've used them and it was not good. Lots of hair in the meat. I've heard lots of bad things about them. Casey's is the place I would go if I was in the flag area.

This has been a common post over the years. You will get 2-3 that will say they had no problem and would use them again. One or two that were not satisfied and 10 posts that will say use Casey's and forget about it.

This. And I'm one of the 10 that say go to Casey's.

The power of the net is strong! Hate to be Rhonda's right about now. Where is the 2 or 3 positive, I'll check back later for those........

I got to raise the BS Flag on this one. Each of us can certainly give our own experience or what we have heard. To generalize like you did was not really helpful. I think it was helpful for the other 3 guys to offer an opinion.

Had bad luck with Rhonda's. Stick with Casey's or Coconino, good luck with both of those..

Still waiting........

I lived in Flag for five years back in the 80's and always had great service at Rhonda's. Strips and eggs was my favorite...oh wait, that was Mike and Rhonda's, maybe we are talking about a different place...my bad.

• Like 2

Dude, buiscuts and Gravy at Mike and Rhondas out of this world. I dont know about their butchering but breakfast rocks there.

Dude, buiscuts and Gravy at Mike and Rhondas out of this world. I dont know about their butchering but breakfast rocks there.

Go to Mike and Rhondas for breakfast them go drop off your meat at Casey's.