Sign in to follow this  
bowhuntaz1

What is this???

Not sure if its a two birds or a bird and something trying to grab it... There are fox and possibly some bobcats around.

Thoughts????

post-3620-0-01843400-1383262631_thumb.jpg

post-3620-0-45715100-1383262648_thumb.jpg

The bird on top is a white crowned sparrow, can't tell if it is another bird underneath or something else.

• Like 1

LOL, gotta rib you a little here Pixman - you can tell the brid is a white crowned sparrow but you're not sure if the fox under it is some other bird??? I'm joking, obviously - from my perspective (and it's all blurry) the fox is pretty obvious and the bird is - well, it's got wings, some feathers, some stripes on its head. "is it an african or a european swallow?"

• Like 1

LOL, gotta rib you a little here Pixman - you can tell the brid is a white crowned sparrow but you're not sure if the fox under it is some other bird??? I'm joking, obviously - from my perspective (and it's all blurry) the fox is pretty obvious and the bird is - well, it's got wings, some feathers, some stripes on its head. "is it an african or a european swallow?"

Nice one! Well I can see black and white stripes on the birds head but the bottom critter is too blurry so that was my .02!

Well clearly it is one of those rare big breasted bed thrashers and a fox.....duh

is there water?

killdeer and a young coyote... could be off wings look more brown though

definitely a bird and a fur bearer.

James

Coach this is for you!!

post-4217-0-13051000-1383347945_thumb.jpg