Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Video Of AZ Raffle Desert Sheep Hunt with Claude Warren and Colburn and Scott Outfitters

Congrats to the hunter, but why not include the kill shot, even if it's just the hunter shooting and not the animal going down? I understand keeping it Rated G to not piss off the tree huggers but can I see the PG-13 version? :lol:

Probably going to be on the Cabela's out West hunting show like some of their other hunts have been..

Wow! Amazing ram! Most of us can only dream of a sheep hunt. What unit/mountains was this taken in? Congrats to the hunter.

Sorry guys I had to choose between getting video of the shot or helping spot the ram and ranging him etc. I chose to get the ram and miss the kill shot. I need to start carrying two tripods. One for video and one for binoculars. Most of the time we get the shot but not in this case. It happened to fast for my liking this time but you win some and lose some. Trust me, we were as disappointed as you guys for not getting the harvest on video. Had a great time with Claude and it was just a blessing to see a ram of this magnitude.

• Like 5

WOW

That is the first word that came to mind after seeing that video

Super great job you guys

sorry I forgot to answer the unit question. Believe it or not this ram was harvested in Unit 15D. It is the largest ram to ever be harvested out of there. Quite the needle in the haystack for sure.

That is a one in a million Nelsoni ram. Huge congrats to all involved.

The hunter seemed like a very likable and deserving gent.

Good on him for tagging a dream ram on a tag that any of us could potentially have.

Scott Kendrix

That's the good stuff right there, congrats to all of you...

Sign in to follow this