photofool

Did anyone kill the white Elk in unit 27 ?

Sorry the photo is so fuzzy. It was to early in the morning, very little light. Just woundering if she made it another year.

post-6669-0-37454100-1383942027_thumb.jpg

She was my white whale last year...saw her scouting, a couple of buddies saw her during archery deer, and then seemed like every hunter I talked to had seen her during early archery. I saw her once during the hunt but was so far away and steep and thick I couldn't get close. I hope she's still there. :D

She got whacked. Got pictures from a friend of the guy that shot her but I can't post without permission and seeing as how I don't know the guy personally, I probably won't get permission. I can say that the lucky shooter was from Willcox and it was during the Oct rifle hunt.

She got whacked. Got pictures from a friend of the guy that shot her but I can't post without permission and seeing as how I don't know the guy personally, I probably won't get permission. I can say that the lucky shooter was from Willcox and it was during the Oct rifle hunt.

If you got pictures from a friend of the hunter I'm sure that picture has already been passed around to a lot of people who didn't get permission.

Sad that she is not around anymore, but the way I look at it if a hunter didn't take her a predator would have. Probably wolves!

Going to make a great shoulder mount!

Guest akaspecials

That's an awesome elk. We were chasing an albino buck on my property in Oklahoma a few years ago. We literally had locals pointing guns in our face and trying to run us off our own property so they could hunt that deer. (But that's a story for another thread) So amazing to see deer and elk like that!