azcouesandelk

Got My First Buck

Atta boy Christian! Congrats on a fine buck and thank you for taking us along on your scouting trips and hunts this year. The pics, vids and storys have been great ;)

Excellent first buck, congrats. It's that much more satisfying when you put in the hard work preseason to get it done. Plus you got to share the experience with family and friends, it doesn't get any better than that. 2 tags, 2 bucks, good job.

Congrats to you and your dad Christian, thanks for all the pics of your scouting trips and your hunts, I am glad all your effort paid off.

Christian, like I told you when I saw your buck, you did a great job this hunt... congrats on a great deer, especially your first!

and thanks for helping us glass that one morning. Even though we saw a ton of deer, we never did see any shooters. And I'm dead tired from this hunt!! Had to have walked at least a good 30 miles in the hills..

Perfect Hunt in my book. I love the feeling of finding a buck during scouting and shooting him during the hunt. Congrats on a great hunt and alot of time spent. Nice job.

Houston

Way to go Christian! Thanks for taking us along from start to finish on both your dads and your hunts! Great job scouting and sealing the deal on both! Congrats. JIM>