Sign in to follow this  
SWINGBOW

11 year old scores an awesome buck!! Pic heavy...

That is an awesome deer young man. I absolutely loved the pictures of your family out there enjoying the time with each other. Its a great thing to get the whole family involved as often as you can on hunts. Believe me, the years go by so fast, and before you know it, they will be grown and gone. The picture of you holding hands and hiking with your daughter is fantastic. Took me back to hunts with my daughters. Just a great job all the way around bud. Congrats.

• Like 2

Now that is what I am talking about!!! Taking the kids out hunting, quality time with the family while hunting, many memories to share and a real nice buck as an added bonus. Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

YES!! What a great story! Congrats to you and your son on a dandy of a buck!

Great hunt for the family. Very nice.

Totally awesome! Great story and pictures of the hunt and family. Congratulations on all that plus an awesome trophy deer.

Awesome pictures! You are blessed my friend. Really nice buck, great story, and memories with the family. I've been hunting with my little brother and parents for years and they are some of the best memories I look back on. I'm sure your family will feel the same way in the future looking back on this. Congrats!

What an awesome story and write-up! Sensational buck for the young man! It is so cool to see these youth getting it done this year. Congrats on the hard work and memory of a life time! So excited for you guys!!

Awesome pics and story!

Congrats to you and your son Awesome buck, Awesome pictures, way to go

WOW!! Thank you all so much for the comments. This was by far the most special hunt I've been on. I truly enjoyed sharing it with guys and gals that share the same passion for the outdoors and family that I do.

• Like 2

thanks' for sharing and capturing the spirit of the hunt with your family..congrat's to you and yours. Very cool story, piks and buck.... B)

WOW what a great hunt and memories that will last for ever!! My hat off to all you and two thumbs WAAAYY UP!! Congratulations!

Ernesto C :)

• Like 1

Beautiful family, beautiful buck, and great pictures! Congratulations on a great hunt!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.