ScottAdams

Unit 27 December Hunt, last minute success!

Sweet deal. Reminds me of 2009 when I got my buck on the 23rd and pwrguy got his 100" class buck on New Year's Eve right as the sun was disappearing. We worked our butts off trying to kill that buck. Truly one of the most memorable moments of all my hunting memories. AND right at 500 yards too!

Congrats and good job for holding out. It's not if, but when. Even if 'when' is the last minute.

What a brute... awesome job Scott!

Great job, and how nice to do it with good friends and so much support. Congrats, and I look forward to seeing him on the wall.

Super job on the pictures and recap! Way to take it down to the wire on an exceptional buck! Even better to get to share it with your hunting partners. Nice shooting as well!

That hunt was a lot of fun Scotty glad I got to be part of it. I had all but gave up on him showing up figured we were done. The shot was a thing of beauty you came through big time Clutch

Wow!! Huge congrats to you on a HUGE buck!! Very nice.

Thank you all on your comments and congratulations. Don't know if I live up to some of the descriptions some of you have attached to me but it's cool anyway. I'll second what Amanda said "This was an absolute dream hunt! Beautiful weather, great friends, gorgeous country, lots of great coues bucks and a dramatic finish to the last day!"

Thank you all again!!

Very awesome Buck!! Enjoyed the video too!! (great job!) Thanks for sharing and congrats!!!

Holy smokes... Awesome story, piks,video and buck...congrats to you And all involved...