Sign in to follow this  
Swivelhead

Romeo

I had written an essay about my GF Tammy's 45B sheep hunt, then it all went away. So this time I'll keep it short.

Tammy got her sheep on the 20th day of hunting, Monday 12/30. She made a perfect 230 yard shot on a real nice ram. G&F aged "Romeo" at 7 years and measured him at 157." Tammy worked really hard for this sheep and I am very proud of her. Everyone involved was ecstatic with her success. We saw a lot of sheep and Tammy got to turn down a number of rams. Her hunt was an absolute blast start to finish.

We had assistance from our friends Joey, Valerie and Rick. They all busted butt to help make Tammy's hunt a success. In the end, they made the difference. Especially "sheep magnet" Joe Nochta.

Tom Saad and Eric Hunt mentored Tammy and I on how to hunt sheep in the KOFA's. Both of these men know what they are talking about, Tammy and I are thankful for their advice. The largest ram seen during Tammy's hunt was a direct result of their advice. Unfortunately, for no apparent reason, this ram changed zip codes while we watched. We were unable to relocate the ram, I call him the apparition ram. He will forever haunt me.

And then there's HEAT. I've never laid eyes on Nick but he's got to be a great guy. He always offers to help. Nick helped me when I had a sheep tag and offered again for Tammy's hunt. Nick has some photos of Romeo and will hopefully post them as I'm not very proficient at those tasks.

Sounds like a great hunt and had a lot of help along the way. Cant wait to see the pics.

Same here. :)

TJ

Here is Tammy's Ram "ROMEO". What a gorgeous "King of the KOFAs"! Congratulations to all involved on this incredible hunt!

post-2759-0-07114200-1389113531_thumb.jpg

post-2759-0-19652000-1389113561_thumb.jpg

post-2759-0-10995800-1389113581_thumb.jpg

post-2759-0-24519400-1389113598_thumb.jpg

Wow! Congrats! That's freaking awesome I'm jealous

Congratulations on an awesome ram. You have got to be on cloud nine. A big congratulations to everyone who helped on this hunt. I hope someday I have the good fortune to have as many friends helping me. Thanks for sharing.

TJ

Very Very Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!