Sign in to follow this  
520HUNT

Arizona over ASU

I'll talk basketball. UA has the team I wish ASU had. I don't follow ASU basketball and won't until the head coach is fired. Maybe the new AD will make that a priority?

Sendek = Rich Rod. Play a bunch of patsies out of conference to get some wins and then go .500 in PAC 12 play and you end up with a winning season.

I will never root for the cats but I admire how Miller has them playing.

• Like 3

The cats are good this year no question about it. However, ASU is no slouch team and they will go better than .500 in the PAC 12. Jahii Carson is the real deal...possibly the fastest player in the country. Don't forget they had their leading scorer in street clothes due to an injury. I agree with Fork Horn that Sendek needs to go. He aspires to mediocrity. Miller is top notch. He will need to keep attracting elite level recruits because each year he will lose a lot to early leaves. Its been a great season so far, Bear Down!

haha lmao @ college hockey. no one cares about that. go to espn and try and see if you can find a link or anything related to college hockey. pro hockey and bad enough.

• Like 1

yea lance I am the one that is "always changing the subject". all you wanted to do during football season was talk about basketball.

FYI - baseball starts Sat Feb 8th and softball starts Thurs Feb 6th.

Sun devil...just giving you a hard time. And yes can't wait for baseball. Opening day down here is Feb 14th. Wildcats are ranked 24 and sundevils ranked 22...should be a good year for both teams. http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/baseball/d1

And if your hockey team can win a national championship they will join Arizona in that category...

23 - 0 and #1 in the country

http://www.sundevilhockey.com/DI/

This statement is true, but also very misleading. ASU is ranked at the top of the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) with a record of 25-1. This is not even comparable to NCAA Division I Hockey rankings which have Minnisota at #1.

None the less, any hockey team in the desert that is able to gain national notoriety gets a tip of the hat from me.